Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ike Update 1/28 - 2/3

I have decided to change the way I blog on ikehomeopathically. When I had my call with Dr. F, this format was burdensome. When I attempted to go back to older posts I kept losing track of where I was and on what day x occurred. I think this is also a result of the way I have labeled (i.e. Day 31).

So, I am in the revision process and am currently writing notes in a small notebook. think ultimately i might end up doing an excel sheet after all. I don't really think Dr. F visits the blog - I think he just wants me to be *tracking* Ike's every response to stimuli.

1/28: am/pm meals: chic/rice, steamed spinach, 3CV CAP, No BM.

1/29: am/pm meals: chic/rice, steamed spinach, 3CV CAP, PM BM.

1/30: am/pm meals: chic/rice, steamed spinach, 3CV CAP, PM BM.

1/31: am/pm meals: chic/rice, steamed spinach, 3CV CAP, AM BM.

2/1: am/pm meals: chic/rice, squash, Afternoon BM.

2/2: am/pm meals: chic/rice, squash, PM BM - 2, Fish chew, training session (VERY jealous when working with Bug): down stay, sit stay, GOTB

2/3: am/pm mals: 1 oz Bravo! Turkey Blend, rice, steamed spinach, 3V CAP, Canine Plus, ACV, BugOff Garlic, afternoon BM, fish chew (ike took the fish chew in his crate), extra lovey, playing with Bug like a nutter.

1 comment:

  1. That's prob good idea--an excel spreadsheet would be much easier for you to track issues/changes....

    ReplyDelete