Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dosing

Dr. F prescribed Nux Vomica for Ike.

The directions to give the dose are as follows:

Succus (hit the bottle against the palm of your hand or a book) the bottle each time prior to administering dose. Use 2 succussions for your pet's first doses. The number of succussions changes the potency of the remedy which allows it to be better accepted by the body.

Take the dropper out of the bottle and empty the contents back into the bottle. Now take fresh remedy into the dropper and add 2 drops to a cup of distilled water. Stir gently with a spoon.

First average dose is 1 teaspoon. Dr. F. gave me a syringe marked with the dosage. Clean the syringe with boiling water after use. Discard the rest of the water.

If there is no change on Day Three I am to repeat the dose. I need to update Dr. F with any changes I am witnessing.

I gave Ike Dose 1 last night at 9:30 p.m.

He didn't ingest all of the remedy. I did not re-dose. I have sent an e-mail to Dr. F.

------ Update ------

Spoke to Dr. F - one drop of the remedy would have been enough. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment